Consumer Marketing Intern
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Consumer Marketing Intern (12 MTHS)
Job title: Consumer Marketing Intern
Department: Customer Relationship Management
Reporting to: Director, Consumer Marketing
Location of work: Kings Cross, London
Main Purpose of Role
To provide general and administrative support to the CRM Team at UMGI and technical support to UMG’s marketing teams around the world. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the running, writing and distributing monthly reports on global Consumer Marketing activity.
• Drafting a monthly newsletter on CRM best practices, campaign case studies, industry developments and global CRM figures.
• Working with other team members to create and manage consumer marketing campaigns and initiatives for our Global priority artists.
• Providing triage and assisting with frontline support to international marketing teams to resolve issues within the CRM platform.
• Assisting with User Acceptance Testing of platform developments on a monthly basis.
• Keeping user guides, best practice manuals and campaign case study archives up to date.
• Assisting with maintaining and updating the CRM wiki and blog.
• Providing general administrative support to the CRM Team with duties including: booking travel arrangements, booking meeting rooms, conference venues, ordering equipment and stationary etc.
• Assisting in the preparation and delivery of presentations and best practice workshops for a large user-base across 44 countries worldwide.
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulae and functions
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise simultaneous workloads
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills
• An interest in data, email and social Marketing
• Ability to handle new technology.
• Knowledge of HTML
• Photoshop and design skills
• Prior knowledge of email marketing trends and best practice
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where nobody will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.