Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
This is a Production Coordinator role supporting all aspects Production, including trafficking, scheduling and final delivery of all print and audio mastering for physical and digital UMG releases.
How you'll CREATE:
• Support for planning, scheduling, and for monitoring all aspects of production
• Maintaining clear communication between the Creative, Marketing, A&R, Manufacturing and Production Departments as well as any additional outside design, pre-press and print vendors to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
• Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
• Intensive data input and management of scheduling systems.
• Learn and master various UMG specific proprietary software programs
• Other duties as assigned by company management.
Bring your VIBE:
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Must be a critical, agile and creative thinker.
• Computer experience: Internet research, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom.
• Computer savvy in general– competence in mastering new programs and software
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Must be self-directed, well organized, possess high attention to detail and good follow through.
• Relevant internship or equivalent prior coordinator experience. Prior experience in music business, print or audio production a plus.
• Bachelor's degree (or Associate's degree) or equivalent work experience in related field.
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Creative, Design & Production
$39,321 - $68,640
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.