Senior Manager, Communications
Full Time Job
Based in WWE's Stamford, CT headquarters, the Senior Manager, Communications will work with the Communications team to develop and execute plans and programs to enhance the visibility of the WWE brand, businesses, products, and talent in print, TV, film, radio, digital, and trade outlets. We are seeking a candidate with a strong corporate and business communications background.
• Pitch national business media to promote and support key company initiatives and announcements.
• Oversee exec briefings materials for media appearances, interviews and events.
• Maintain and build upon solid sports, business, and trade contacts at national broadcast, print and online media outlets.
• Create and execute effective communications plans to support the Digital/Social Media and Sales/Sponsorship teams.
• Provide support on business/financial communications and work closely with WWE's IR team to promote WWE's key business initiatives.
• Manage and update WWE's corporate website and corporate media/company documents.
• Spearhead campaigns to obtain company-wide corporate and industry awards.
• Organize and coordinate executive speaking/panel opportunities for senior management and WWE talent.
• Oversee company's media monitoring function while also evaluating industry news and media coverage of issues that are of interest to the company.
• 7 years of experience in corporate communications, preferably at a media/entertainment or sports organization or property
• Ability to work effectively with C-suite executives and high-profile talent
• Experience managing major PR campaigns
• Strong writer with experience submitting awards on behalf of major corporations
• Self-directed and results driven personality
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while still paying close attention to details
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Willing and able to travel and work outside normal business hours as needed
• Keep abreast of WWE products and storylines, as well as entertainment, media, and sports industry trends
• Bachelor's degree in public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field of study preferred