Senior Editor Producer
Full Time Job
Senior Editor / Producer
WWE is looking for a seasoned Senior Editor/ Producer to work in our Specials department.
• Avid Editor. At least 10 years experience hands-on Avid editing. Capable of good story-telling by producing and editing dynamic pieces incorporating multiple audio sources (interviews, music, nat sound, sound effects, etc.). Be known as a fast editor. Select appropriate music. Oversee, collaborate and provide direction with graphic artists and sound designers/audio mixers. Must be able to openly listen to feedback and happily incorporate revisions from production and marketing executives.
• Field producer. At least 10 years experience directing and producing ENG-type video crews, developing creative, crafting interview questions, conducting interviews and/or directing Talent to conduct interviews with athletes and celebs – and ability to obtain more than just standard answers, know-how on directing crew to shoot ''artsy'' and unique B-roll, etc. Ability to coordinate details and logistics of shoots, and work within budgets.
• Camera Op. Experience shooting video cameras such as Sony XDCAM PXW-FS7 and Sony XDCAM PXW-X200 a plus. Will be called upon to be primary or secondary camera op on shoots. Hands-on field audio experience also helpful. Knowledge on how to use GoPro, drones and other POV-type cameras and mounts useful.
• Show Producer: Conceptualize, develop, write, format and put together post-produced shows. Direct small staff or be part of the team. Oversee and provide instructions to editor. Also, manage ''mini-show projects'' with multiple staff and technical members. Ability to lead, connect and work with multiple personalities to take a project from conception to the finish line.
• Flexible Schedule: Willingness to work the necessary hours to get the job done well. Flexibility to be in the office when necessary – early in the morning or late at night, weekends, holidays. Ability and enthusiasm to travel. Mentality and ability to adapt personal schedule when there is last-minute notice.
• Leader: Display outstanding qualities that inspire colleagues, and that others will want to emulate. Teach less-experienced staff the tricks of the trade. Capable of leading small meetings with colleagues. Attend meetings with upper-level management. Excellent communication skills. Team player.