Summer Intern - Technical Business Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Technical Business Analyst jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Technical Business Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Technical Business Analyst? We have multiple internship opportunities available within Technical Business Analyst roles. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may include Tech Business Analysis, Tech Strategic Planning, Business Operations Analysis, Software Analysis, Human Capital Management, and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Pursuit of a Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, or related degree preferred
• Developed financial and analytical skills; strong knowledge of Excel and related tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
• Strategic and critical thinking skills, and an ability to assist managers with execution
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
• Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to 'direct' analysts
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.