Operations Coordinator, Sports
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Operations Coordinator, Sports jobs in Remote-GA
Search all Operations Coordinator, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Remote Operations Coordinator, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, Texas, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The Remote Operations Coordinator will assist with day-to-day functions of the Warner Bros. Discovery Sports Remote Operations department. Duties include, but not limited to, booking logistics such as flights, hotel, ground transportation, and preparation of production materials for distribution. Assist in monthly corporate meeting card reconciliation. Must be located in Atlanta, GA.
• Book travel logistics for technical crew sports productions – focusing on MLB and B/R properties.
• Work closely with vendors on logistic requests
• Process monthly Corporate Meeting Card
• Communicate the status of various production materials
• Assist the Remote Operations Manager with tent pole events
• Meet deadlines for various items, sometimes tight deadlines
• The Essentials
• 3-5 years of experience in TV Production
• Computer literacy in Microsoft – Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience in Concur and Ariba is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to successfully multitask
• Highly detailed orientated
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Travel as needed
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.