Sr. Franchise Marketing Manager, China
Warner Bros.Beijing, BJ
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Franchise Marketing Manager, China jobs in Beijing-BJ
Search all Sr. Franchise Marketing Manager, China postings
Full Time Job
Location: China - Beijing
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
As an integral part of the Group Marketing team, the Sr. Franchise Marketing Manager role will serve as the key day to day contact with internal and external stakeholders, working hand in hand with counterparts in the U.S. / UK to deliver franchise marketing objectives and promotional partnerships – with the primary goal of creating and sustaining high levels of brand awareness for WM's key properties throughout the PRC market. Primary responsibilities include coordination and communication across the WM marketing community and the delivery of franchise-level marketing initiatives and brand partnerships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Develop an expert understanding of franchise properties and a comprehensive knowledge of franchise sensitivities.
• Develop and execute marketing c ampaigns for WM Franchise to acquire and engage franchise fans.
• Explore franchise marketing synergies in coordination with various marketing functions, such as theatrical marketing, consumer products marketing, games marketing, etc.
• Manage day-to-day franchise social activities, including posting calendars and schedule management, asset development and localization, reporting, social optimization, etc., ensuring strategies are on schedule.
• Act as the primary day to day contact for WM international franchise marketing teams, highlighting franchise marketing opportunities and best practice.
• Identify new marketing trends and emerging platforms, comprehension of competitive landscape and digital best practices.
• Ensure efficient and timely communication with partners and Home Office of WarnerMedia.
• Manage internal and external contacts and inform vendors regarding changes in timelines, resources, or third-party vendor issues.
• Input into the regular updating of franchise status report for related properties, capturing all on-going conversations and initiatives.
• Maintain close relationships with key brands and develop tie-in promotion and brand partnerships for WarnerMedia contents , to bring more values to the WarnerMedia owned products and franchises.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• Bachelor's degree in mass communication or marketing preferred.
• Proactive & entrepreneurial self starter who can develop and implement initiatives in an evolving and fast-moving environment.
• Extremely effective and tactful communication skills both written and verbal.
• Intelligence, business acumen, working acknowledge and ability to think strategically and ''outside the box'' to analyze, develop & implement different marketing strategies/solutions across multiple digital platforms.
• Skillful/tactful influencer & team player who can make things happen in collaboration with other divisions.
• Previous experience of managing multiple senior and complex stakeholders.
• Able to be flexible to provide continuity and support to the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of international media, online and wireless business required and knowledge of video and/or television business a ''plus''.
• Minimum 8-year experience in marketing, social media management, content development related functions.
• Prior experience at a multinational corporation required.
• Work experience with digital platforms required which will probably have led to an excellent network of contacts within the Chinese digital entertainment industry.
• Prior experience in television, film and/or home video marketing preferred.
• Must have ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.