Sr. Financial Data Analyst
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2021 3:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Financial Data Analyst jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Financial Data Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Financial Data Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst for the GF DHVUS Fin Plan Analysis department.
Sr. Financial Analyst role within the Home Entertainment Financial Planning and Strategy department, focusing on Theatrical New Release (TNR) and Originals, Animation & Franchise (OA&F) performance tracking and reporting, and supporting the cross-divisional business units (Sales, Marketing, Sales Planning) by analyzing and reporting on digital growth strategies and initiatives. This role will also be the key digital finance lead, along with the Director of FP&S, for MVPDs.
• Tracking and reporting Theatrical New Release (TNR) and OA&F title performance against initial estimates, across the PVOD, VOD & EST and physical platforms. Will prepare digital Goal Reviews for TNR and OA&F titles, develop financial models used for measuring title transactional performance, and prepare Theatrical Catalog (TCAT), TV, and Made for Video (MFV) title tracking analysis as needed.
• Key financial lead for the following MVPD accounts: Dish, Spectrum, Verizon, Cox, Altice, Hotel, plus other MVPDs. Meet regularly with the Sales team, as well as Sales planning, to discuss client strategy and performance.
• Develop and provide Marketing, Sales and Trade with By Title, By Client digital analyses. Prepare revenue, client share, promotion, and subscriber growth metrics. Meet regularly, alongside VP/ Director, with cross functional teams to discuss title/client performance and provide input on transactional strategy.
• Prepare sensitivity analysis for various digital initiatives and client incentive programs, including providing pre-release analytical support; post promotion / post initiative retrospective financial analyses.
• Support preparation and maintenance of extrapolated Digital Consumer spend for Category Management reporting. Work with Category Management team on data validation.
• 3-5 years of related work experience in a fast paced, dynamic, customer focused business environment
• Experience in either digital/home entertainment finance experience a plus.
• Track record of presenting to and working with executives to solve business challenges
• Must have ability to conceptualize, organize, and create complex business models from various inputs
• Advanced Excel skills are required.
• Must have knowledge of intermediate statistics math functions
• Knowledge in Business Objects, Essbase, Hyperion, Tableau, Microstrategies and/or SAP a plus.
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics strongly preferred
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.