Senior Games Producer
Warner Bros.San Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 5:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Games Producer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Senior Games Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Games Producer? We are seeking a Senior Producer for the WB Games San Francisco Production team! At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing some of the most iconic characters and stories to life in the mobile space. We are committed to creating immersive, engaging experiences for our fans and are positioning ourselves to become a top player in mobile games.
This Senior Producer will be a key member of our team, working on DC and Harry Potter projects. The ideal candidate for this role has launched and operated several mobile titles and has extensive experience in the free-to-play mobile space.
• Responsible for timely, quality delivery of game features and content.
• Create, prioritize and manage project backlog, create full team sprint plans, manage roadmap and master production schedule.
• Coordinate QA testing efforts, prioritize bugs and ensure resolution.
• Define and ensure proper management of complex internal team, external team and cross-team projects.
• Define, review and continually improve team development processes.
• Run scrums and production meetings to ensure effective communication of goals, tasks, progress, and blockers.
• Create response plans to live issues, manage response to live game issues as required.
• Manage Production Staff.
• 6 years production experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility.
• At least 3 years' experience in mobile games.
• At least 3 years in free to play games.
• Has managed other Producers directly.
• Must have demonstrated success in the mobile, free-to-play market.
• Ideally has contributed to multiple games based on well known franchises for a large publisher.
• Undergraduate degree of equivalent.
• Passion for mobile gaming.
• Strong understanding of mobile games and mobile game market.
• Ability to pro-actively identify and recommend improvements to development process.
• Excellent organizational , problem solving and time management skills.
• Experience developing complex project roadmaps and staffing plans.
• Experience defining and implementing development processes.
• Experience coordinating the development efforts of teams of 50 or greater.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Skilled at clearly and concisely communicating information across large distributed teams as well as keeping external groups notified of change.
• Skilled in JIRA, MS and Google Office Suites; Excel and Google Sheets in particular.
• Skilled in managing and running live game operations in a fast-paced environment.
• Skilled in running daily scrums, project management.
• Ability to negotiate and form consensus, define and drive action items.
• Very comfortable managing KPIs through analytics for live, long term engagement games. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.