Product Manager II
Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 5:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Manager II jobs in New York-NY
Search all Product Manager II postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
WB Digital Labs (subsidiary of Warner Bros.) is a fast-paced, innovative development division working to build the next generation of video-enabled entertainment brands. Previously known as the startup, DramaFever, we have an established history of building one of the most beloved over-the-top-streaming Korean Drama channels on the market. Now, we are looking at nothing less than to shape the future of media by combining our cutting-edge technology, design, and marketing capabilities with the world's most beloved and iconic brands (eg. Looney Tunes & DC Comics) to build a portfolio of next-generation multi-media entertainment services and delight fans everywhere.
Warner Bros. Digital Networks Labs Inc. seeks a Product Manager II for the WBDL Product Management department.
As a member of our Fan Engagement Team, you will help deliver our fans a better experience and the business a better business, converting challenges into opportunities. You will be part of a durable, flexible, nimble, cross-functional team that thrives in a scrappy, fast-paced, agile, constantly evolving Product & Tech environment.
As a Product Manager, you will help define the WHAT and WHY of everything you develop with a focus on user and business impact. You will collaborate with partners and manage the roadmap. You will evangelize and over-communicate sprint, release and quarterly-based priorities. You will craft Product specs, understand Tech implementation and guide Design efforts. You will help the team make decisions, avoid distractions and stay focused on their goals.
• You will be an important individual contributor within our Product Operations vertical working alongside a diverse collection of Product and Project managers.
• You will understand the many constraints of our business (e.g. franchise owners, external stakeholders, marketing, finance, legal, privacy) and ensure your daily contributions are viable and add value.
• You will empower your colleagues across the aisle on Design and Tech teams to develop usable and technically feasible products. You will support your Project peers by participating in strategic planning discussions and developing a deep appreciation for our process, frameworks and tools.
• You will influence stakeholders and key executives using a healthy degree of enthusiasm, sound logic and data.
• You will own decisions around the framing of a Product Brief, defining Product Requirements and User Stories, choosing One Metric That Matters, fueling the Product Narrative and securing stakeholder approval (to name a few).
• The Product Manager will be accountable for the development and delivery of a variety of Fan Engagement products and services.
• They will guide the success of the products and services, leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for implementing and continuously improving those products and services.
• The Product Manager will work with Design, Technology, Project & Business partners to help set the strategic product vision as well as create and update the product roadmap, define features for the product, and prioritize them into a realistic and rationalized release plan based on a prioritized backlog.
• The Product Manager will evaluate and recommend product innovations and enhancements that drive business value and maximize the ROI for the product.
• They will partner with peer Product Managers, Architects, Engineers, Quality Assurance Leads, Customer Service Reps and Program Managers to identify, evaluate, and integrate 1st and 3rd party strategic technical solutions.
• The Product Manager will identify clear business KPIs, set Quarterly Business Objectives and partner with financial planning teams to meet business and product goals.
• You have the capacity to understand the emotions of others around you (Empathy)
• You're down with OPC (Organization, Prioritization, Communication)
• You can adapt to change quickly (Resilience)
• You like the idea of using measurable results to determine success or impact
• You're comfortable managing your own self-esteem
• You know how to help a team disagree and commit
• You understand basic negotiation skills
• You respect and value time (especially the time you request of others)
• You can toggle between ''in the weeds'' and ''30k ft'' POVs as needed
• You can host standard Agile meetings (SUM, Grooming, Retros, Demos, Refinement, Sprint Planning/Kickoff)
• You are unique and bring a diverse perspective to the daily conversation
• Undergrad degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3-5 of progressively complex, related industry experience working on Media/Entertainment Products as a Product Manager, Product
• Designer, Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Project Manager or User Researcher
• Able to learn and understand multiple areas of business including engineering, design, finance, marketing and operations
• Able to use sound judgement, asses risk and make an argument in narrative form
• Able to present complex technical information in a clear, concise manner to a variety of non-technical audiences
• Able to create and sustain healthy, constructive and collaborative professional relationships
• Able to fail, learn and try again
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.