Spring Intern - International Media
Warner Bros. Pictures GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2020 9:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - International Media jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring Intern - International Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - International Media? What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an International Media Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the International Media department. This intern may
• Assist in evaluating media plans and providing ancillary research to support elements of the buys.
• Collate visual wrap reports of media executions.
• Summary reports for competitive spending and media mixes.
• Aggregate historical media analytics by territory.
• Help with qualitative internet POVs.
• Coordinate special film projects.
• Research comparative historical titles and competitive environments.
• Prepare media/sales analyses as needed.
What do we require from you?
• Must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
• Experience in marketing and media preferred.
• Experience related to motion picture industry and/or international marketing preferred.
• Effective speaking and writing skills.
• Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Comfortable with numbers and media math. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.