Spring Intern - Exhibitor Marketing
Warner Bros. Pictures GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2019 11:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Exhibitor Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Exhibitor Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Exhibitor Marketing? What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Exhibitor Marketing Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Exhibitor Marketing department. The WB Pictures Domestic Dist. Exhibitor Services Dept. directs all aspects of placement of advertising materials, and promotions in theatres and liaises with WB Marketing, Exhibitor Services representatives, fulfillment vendors, and exhibitors to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns. Interns in this group assist in the day-to-day activities of the Exhibitor Services department, including special projects as directed and will facilitate the flow of information and materials to the field. The intern:
• Assists department with day-to-day activities as directed – including copying, creation and maintenance of reports, maintenance of storeroom inventory, answer phones, work with team on website, etc.
• Handles projects and other duties as assigned by supervisors.
What do we require from you?
• Must be currently enrolled in a college or university in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree in Marketing, Film, Communications, English or related major.
• Previous experience working in the entertainment industry preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Word & Excel required.
• Proficiency with MS Outlook and PowerPoint preferred.
• Must have strong communication & organizational skills and ability to effectively interact with personnel, clients & vendors.
• Must have knowledge of file setup, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage and report and letter formats.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of personnel & outside sources. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.