Digital Media Assistant Editor Intern - Summer
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2019 2:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Digital Media Assistant Editor Intern - Summer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Digital Media Assistant Editor Intern - Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Media Assistant Editor Intern - Summer? What part will you play?
Warner Bros. is one of the world's largest creators of feature films, television programs and animated content. The Digital Media group within the Worldwide Television Marketing division supports this business with a growing portfolio of applications and platforms used to promote this content worldwide. We are currently seeking a Digital Media Assistant Editor Intern who can deftly float between editorial, technical, and theoretical. In the morning, you might be asked to sub-clip old TV shows in Avid Media Composer for promo editors, and in the afternoon clean up metadata in Avid Interplay or help train AI to assist editors in finding a needle in a haystack. We are looking for a candidate that wants a career as an editor, as this position will require an understanding of basic editorial processes and a passion for the craft of editing, even when it means repetitive technical data management. A love for all-things TV/Film related is encouraged as is a sense of humor.
• Basic Editorial Functions (digitize, clip, transcode, organize bins, etc.)
• Curate highlight clip reels
• Publish video, metadata and images to websites
• Other job-related duties (meetings, special projects, research, etc.).
What do we require from you?
• Active enrolled student with an accredited college or university.
• No previous work experience required.
• Must have a basic understanding of video and audio post production.
• Strong computer and technical skills.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Avid Interplay, Database management, or software development a plus.
• Must be able to quickly learn a variety of online tools and systems.
• Must have excellent English communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Must be professional and punctual. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.