Senior Designer - ViacomCBS
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2020 8:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Designer - ViacomCBS jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Designer - ViacomCBS postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Designer - ViacomCBS? ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Senior Designer’s primary function is to conceptualize and develop top quality corporate and creative materials for consumers, partners and employees. Projects include a full-range of branding, print and digital designs, including but not limited to ads, brochures, digital newsletters, environmental installations, websites, merchandise, logos and brand looks.
• Develop innovative graphic design that positions our company and brands in the most effective way possible.
• Work within, and simultaneously push forward the ViacomCBS graphic identity
• Ideate and brainstorm concepts that reflect strategic business goals
• Collaborate with writers, project managers, and digital team
• Effectively present work to clients
• Push projects forward with minimal oversight; be able to work autonomously when needed
• Hire and oversee top quality illustrators, photographers and various vendors to meet the excellent standards set by ViacomCBS.
• Develop outstanding work under tight deadlines and tight budgets.
• The position reports directly to the Art Director
• Supervision may be given to junior designer on occasion and to production
• This position works directly with the Vice President and Art Director to review strategies for work and objectives of new projects.
• Internal/external communications
• Internal contacts for this position are Senior Vice President through assistant.
• External contacts for this position are various vendors including: photographers, illustrators, digital vendors, and printers
• 5-7 years design experience at a top studio or in-house department are necessary.
• BFA in Design or Communication Arts
• Proficient on Macintosh with Adobe Creative Suite (Especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and presentation software
• Knowledge of photographers and illustrators
• Knowledge of print and digital production
• Ability to think creatively within strategic direction
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to produce under pressure
• Has good organizational skills
#LI-NE1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.