VP, International Marketing
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for VP, International Marketing jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all VP, International Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How you'll CREATE:
• Create and implement process and standards of operation
• Create KPIs for the International Team
• Highly organized and maintains an entrepreneurial mindset so that they can support IGA's evolution.
• Looks at role through a revenue and strategy lens – fluent in analytics and has a D2C mindset
• Drives projects and serves as a strategist and thought partner
Bring your VIBE:
• Music business background essential
• Ability to seek to understand – enter the team as a leader who partners and consults but has the experience to allow for immediate credibility
• Proven leadership skills with potential for direct reports -or- to take on direct reports at some point in the future
• Development of talent of all levels with a specific focus on mid-level talent (Manager and early Director-level)
• Ability to understand the business and unique elements of operating at Interscope – works across teams efficiently and maintains strong relationships
• Appreciates and celebrates cultural differences to best support unique international markets/territories
• Highly flexible in style and ability to read the room/situations to achieve the best outcomes
• Having lived/worked abroad a plus
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish