Vice President, Finance
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 12:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Vice President, Finance jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Vice President, Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Finance?
Full Time Job
Vice President, Finance (IGA)
How you'll Create
• Support and assist with the monthly financial close in coordination with Central Accounting Services (CAS). Including review of results, working with CAS & Corporate Finance to resolve issues, and preparing supporting information / schedules where necessary.
• Coordinate & oversee the preparation of corporate forecasts and the annual plan.
• Point person for Financial Operations (Accounts Payable) team, including review / approval of vendor information, invoices, expenses & rush requests.
• Assist with review of contractual profit split & distribution statements.
• Work with UMG Compliance team to ensure controls narratives are kept up to date & controls testing is completed periodically.
• Special projects as required, including working with other departments across UMG & external partners.
• Expected to enhance and modify models and databases as needed.
Bring Your Vibe
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Demonstrable proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, accounting and financial applications software; SAP experience/knowledge preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Office products including advance skills in Excel and Power Point.
• Must possess apolitical experience with monthly close, forecasting, Expenses.
• Great organizational skills with the ability to prioritize based on evolving workload.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to relay information executives and management, while being sensitive to confidential information.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and effectively follow through under pressure and/or tight deadlines.
• Music or Entertainment Company experience a plus.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus muchmore!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.