Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2019 2:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for User Researcher jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all User Researcher postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an User Researcher? Description
How we LEAD:
As a User Researcher, you will work closely with our Product Design and Delivery teams to develop user research and software usability studies for UMG’s suite of internal products.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Design and conduct reliable research that utilizes best-practice methods such as usability studies, ethnographic research, user interviews, and needs and satisfaction surveys.
• Determine the type of research method most appropriate to gather desired information
• Recruit and schedule research participants from many business units across the world
• Translate goals into research questions and develop research plans
• Identify user obstacles and suggest measurable actions to address them while achieving business objectives
• Consolidate and prioritize research findings into short, concise, actionable recommendations, in both written and verbal formats, for the product team, informing requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, visual and interaction design
Bring your VIBE:
• 2 years of experience in conducting User Experience Research
• Experience designing both qualitative and quantitative research studies, analyzing results and creating reports with actionable product and design insights
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Sociology
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• JIRA Preferred
• Recent surveying products experience highly preferred
• Ability to think creatively to develop novel user studies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
• Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of a company
• Solid understanding of UX Research methods with the ability to articulate study design and results to stakeholders
• Previous experience working with PM, Design, and Engineering leads
• Music industry experience an advantage
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in UX Design, industrial design, human-computer Interaction, cognitive psychology, or similar
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.