Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
We are in search of a Treasury Specialist to be based in Singapore.
Role Summary (if needed):
The Global Treasury team based in London seeks to add a Singapore based Treasury Specialist to compliment the teams global project scope and proactively identify regional specific nuances or enhancements. We seek a candidate with strong knowledge of Treasury processes, attention to detail and excellent problem solving.
About this role:
• Regional ownership of Banking Security Management for global banking platforms
• Regional ownership of Bank Account Management
• Support ‘Global/HQ Finance’ with business process analysis to develop and drive solutions
• Become subject matter expert for bank agnostic Payment Formats (primarily XML 20022). Supporting various XML based projects by offering technical guidance on SAP payment file configuration
• Proactively identify new global payment solutions
• Become subject matter expert for technical configuration of bank platform FIS ‘TRAX’ (TRAX is a standardized bank platform designed to mirror/replace bank owned web portals)
• Regional TRAX Support Level 2 Escalation point for TRAX Support Team
• 3-5 years Treasury or Finance experience within an international organization
• Language skills – English and Mandarin or Japanese
• Strong analytical skills with proactive and critical mindset, capable of designing both dynamic and structured end to end solutions based on banking needs
• Ability to work autonomously to deadlines on assigned tasks or projects within international setting
• Knowledge of XML bank file structures and SWIFT messages workflows
• Knowledge of SAP
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.