Tiktok Social Content Creator- Republic Records
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Tiktok Social Content Creator- Republic Records jobs in New York-NY
Search all Tiktok Social Content Creator- Republic Records postings
Full Time Job
Rebel Labs is a global, youth focused digital media company that connects authentic, user generated video content with the world's greatest recording artists.
Universal Music Group is looking for an Associate Manager, Social Media Content Creator to join their social media department, Rebel Labs, to work within the TikTok programming team. The role will be embedded within the Republic Records Digital Marketing team, working on the sourcing and acquisition of top viral/trending user-generated content, as well as creative ideation and content publishing across our network of TikTok accounts to millions of followers.
You'll be obsessed with new music, internet culture, the latest TikTok and Reels memes, trends, and viral videos. Fast, adaptable, and hard-working, you will be happy sourcing, researching, and acquiring user-generated video content. Equally, you'll be confident in writing copy, creating social content, and publishing on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube Shorts.
How you'll CREATE:
• Sourcing, researching, and acquiring targeted UGC video content for Universal Music's multiple record label priority releases
• Publishing content on our TikTok media brands and other associated socials
• Writing engaging social copy
• Utilizing multiple trend-seeking tools and discovery pages to locate the best content
• Seeking new and innovative ways to trial new formats and creative ideas on our accounts
• Tracking and optimizing our video content to improve results and grow audiences
• Keeping up to date with the latest trends, movements and relevant news
• Communicating where necessary to ensure editorial processes run as smoothly as possible
Bring your VIBE:
• Must have a strong passion for new music, emerging artists and current popular culture.
• One year's minimum previous experience in a similar role at a social publisher or influencer, with experience in audience development.
• Strong internet research skills. Familiarity with all video/social media platforms and a strong knowledge of how to best navigate them. (TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, etc.)
• Experience with analytics tools and platforms, i.e. Crowdtangle, Trendpop and Tubular preferred.
• Experience with video editing
• Be a creative, dynamic and hard-working individual with an in depth understanding of the ever-changing social media industry and internet culture
• Candidates must be able to work under strict deadlines with impeccable organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Previous experience in user-generated content acquisition for a social agency or similar industry/field preferred.
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• • Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.