Special Markets Royalty Clerk
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Special Markets Royalty Clerk jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all Special Markets Royalty Clerk postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Special Markets Royalty Clerk?
Full Time Job
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Licensing Income Royalty Clerk. In this role, you will be processing license income receipts received from other companies. Payments related to those statements must be processed as income, and if applicable, royalty amounts must be shared with relevant UMG Artists/Participants to ensure compliance with UMG contracts.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Process licensing income receipts
• Process adjustments to the Royalty System (Back Royalty Calculation)
• Input data into TRACS System and link them to the appropriate contracts
• Pull supporting documents for Audit
• Other duties as required
Bring your VIBE:
• Interest in working in a financial environment
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail orientated work
• Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Excel
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical background
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• 4 year college degree preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.