Social Media Customer Service Manager
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2020 12:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Customer Service Manager jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Social Media Customer Service Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Customer Service Manager? How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Social Media Customer Service Manager to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Partner with the customer service management team to ensure we consistently provide a positive fan experience.
• Oversee workflow of the customer service team focused on social listening to ensure timely responses and resolutions to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Develop, iterate, and train team members on customer service brand and tone of voice guidelines for social media.
• Evaluate current and future potential tools to help ensure the team’s success.
• Analyze trends and issues to help prevent customer facing issues.
• Report weekly activity of all social media platforms.
• Regularly provide insights on social media customer service activity and customer sentiment to our marketing and label services teams.
• Collaborate with customer service, marketing, and label services teams to develop specific social customer messaging strategies for key campaigns.
• Help to build an engaging customer service brand presence on key platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
• Work with customers on sensitive, escalated issues to ensure the customer is satisfied while still upholding general department policies.
• Assist with developing and implementing tactics to increase our effectiveness on social media platforms.
• Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department.
• Strive to turn every customer interaction on social media into an opportunity to build customer trust and advocacy.
Bring your VIBE:
• 3 years social media experience
• 3 years customer service experience
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong copywriting abilities preferred, specifically for social media
• Strong understanding of user behavior across major social media channels, particularly among music fan communities.
• Deep appreciation for the unique nature of the relationship between a fan and their favorite artists.
• Love for music and understanding of the music fan experience.
• Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
• Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
• Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
• Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
• Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
• Experience using social listening and monitoring tools for customer service.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
• Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.