Senior Media Buyer & Strategist
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 3/28/2021 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Senior Media Buyer & Strategist jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Senior Media Buyer & Strategist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Media Buyer & Strategist? Description
Job title: Senior Media Buyer & Strategist
Responsible to: Senior Director, Media and Technology
Department: Consumer Marketing
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Music is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
The ideal candidate for this role should have an in-depth understanding of the technology platforms involved in media buying and be able to develop well planned solutions. They should be a dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn about developments in the media industry and best practice in campaign management and analytics technology.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
• Accountable for day-to- day operational processes of campaigns including set-up, receipt/development of creative or tags, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, reporting and campaign optimization
• Oversee manage Universal’s gratis ad inventory as negotiated with various partners to activate across applicable platforms.
• Manage gratis tracking system to ensure spends are accurately captured, tracked and recharged
• Build and a/b test dynamic ad creatives for remarketing campaigns
• Analyze campaign performance, identify trends and suggest opportunities for improvement
• Monitor media for pacing, delivery, placement, and flight date
• Research and record trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
• Build gratis campaign recap reports that detail ad performance, learnings, and other insights
• Traffic media campaigns as directed by media planners through DSP partners: Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Google Ads, LinkedIn, DV360 etc.
• Aid in educating the digital & marketing teams on best-practices and data driven techniques
• Liaise with labels and territories to ensure effective communication of gratis inventory allocations
• High level of proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, Snap, TikTok, Google ads platforms
• DV360 and programmatic experience are a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of Google Shopping Campaigns, Facebook Catalog Manager, and Shopify
• Tenacious, creative problem solver, enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results
• Comfortable with data / analytics and interested in learning more
• Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem-solving drive
• You build great relationships with clients, vendors, and reps
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.