Senior Manager - Insights & Analytics
Universal Music GroupWoolloomooloo, NS
Full Time Job
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and share insights across the business to support decision making that will drive successful results for artists.
• Consolidation and visualisation of multiple data sources, including but not limited to; consumer insights, social data, digital platforms and live music.
• Close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders both locally and internationally. Develop and maintain excellent relationships across all business groups.
• Develop new tools, build and enhance processes and continually challenge ways of working to ensure maximum efficiencies.
• Continually research, identify and communicate relevant trends to the business.
What We’re Looking For:
• 5 years of experience, advanced knowledge and absolute passion for research and data.
• A big picture thinker who is hungry to drive change and results.
• Excellent presentation skills, you are highly influential, articulate and results-driven.
• The ability to develop excellent cross-functional relationships. You are great with people, you may have managerial skills or ambitions to be a manager.
• Advanced MS Excel skills. An added bonus would be exposure to Tableau, SQL and/or Python.
• You adapt quickly and thrive in fast-paced, transformational environments.
• Degree qualification preferably in Business, Statistics, Marketing or other relevant field.
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Are you a master of data lead narrative and strategy development wanting to take your career into an unquestionably exciting environment?
Universal Music Australia, home to local and international sensations including Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Drake, Dean Lewis, Troye Sivan (and so many more!) are looking for an analytical and technically skilled leader to join us in the position of Senior Manager - Insights & Analytics. In this key role, you will provide insights and reporting to the business on trends, our artists and their audiences across recorded music, live and social channels.
The digital transformation of the music industry is undoubtedly one of the biggest and most exciting industry revolutions of recent decades. For someone fascinated by trends, technology and consumer behaviour, this is a crazily interesting place to be!