Senior Director, Promotion
Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Director, Promotion jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Director, Promotion postings
Full Time Job
Virgin Music is an artist-development focused, full label services and distribution company, providing commercial, radio promotion, marketing, synch/branding/licensing and digital marketing services. Our mission is to build and reach the largest possible audience for our developing and established artists and label partners, respectively.
As one of the largest independent distribution companies in the world, we offer global solutions with the patience, commitment, and experience needed to succeed in today's music business. We are independent to the core and deeply understand the nuances of the independent artist community. As part of Capitol Music Group, we provide the resources and sophisticated analytical tools needed to push through the inherent barriers that many organizations in the independent community face, to take maximum advantage of opportunities created by the hard work of our artists, partners, and staff.
How we Lead:
As a Sr. Director, Promotion, you will act as a senior leader and be responsible for driving radio strategies and airplay for Virgin Music. This is a unique opportunity to embrace, embed and lead change that will impact music.
How You'll Create:
• Continuously promote Virgin Music artists at stations.
• Maximize radio exposure for Virgin Music artists on a national level.
• Guide the Promotion staff to implement campaigns that benefit and break artists and projects across all formats.
• Work directly with the senior staff of Virgin Music to determine release priorities and establish long term promotion strategies and opportunities for the label's artists.
Bring Your Vibe:
• Passionate music fan with at least 10 years of promotion experience - ideally at a major label.
• Creative self-starter with ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• A highly organized individual that pays close attention to the details.
• Clear and effective communicator - able to communicate with all levels of global management.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, Two (2) paid weeks for ''Winter Break'' season, Wellness Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media