Senior Customer Service Manager
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Senior Customer Service Manager to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Oversee quality analysis of agents and provide proper coaching as needed
• Work to continual improvement on the overall tone and voice guidelines for communicating with customers to ensure the highest quality of support
• Ensuring on-time approval of proactive messaging to customers
• Provide team with daily workflow based on priority needs
• Work with customers on sensitive, escalated issues to ensure the customer is satisfied while still upholding general department policies
• Assisting with general oversight of department projects and policy updates as needed
• Streamline and oversee customer issues escalation process
• Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center
Bring your VIBE:
• 3 years of management experience
• 5 years of customer service experience
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
• Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
• Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
• Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
• Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
• Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.