SAP Sd Functional Lead
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
UMG is looking for senior SAP SD Functional lead to join UMG Operations Team
How you’ll CREATE:
• Provide solution and support the finance business with day to day support issues
• Support the Finance business with critical month-end activities in SAP
• Provide first line of SME support for any SAP issues
• Provide advice on SAP best practice and support business process change
• Liaise with support partner to resolve any functional / processing issues
• Manage and set goals and objectives for offshore resources
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support and projects.
• Minimum of 1- years designing and configuring SAP SD modules.
• Experience of Vistex (SAP add-on) Data Model and Agreements
• Exposure to Service Now ticketing system and JIRA
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Experience of working in a Media company/industry
• Understanding of Royalties and Media business processes
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Must be results oriented, demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD processes
• Meet objectives and goals set by line manager (onshore Functional Lead)
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements (in functional and technical specifications)
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product
• modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Handle changes and transports as needed for business issues
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently
• S in Computer science or equivalent
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.