Sales Operations Coordinator
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
The Sales Operations Coordinator is part of the Operations team and reports to the Sales Operations Manager. The Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting sales and production in driving operational excellence for both EDI and Non-EDI customers. They also assist with the day-to-day administration of 3P Seller Platforms and operational tasks.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Pulling and sending EDI’s/PO’s to Production and Sales team for accounts
• Coordinates all aspects of shipment of PO’s
• Enter all PO’s into MS Excel
• Handling all routing and label requirements (BOL)
• Creating style codes and UPC assignments
• Provide Administrative and Operational Support by assisting and processing any client and account executive requests by phone, fax, email, physical mailings, etc
• Create and set-up new accounts
• Implement tracker for business status and approvals
• Other duties include generating reports and completing special projects as needed.
• Adhering to all company compliance standards and policies
• Work with Sales to provide support for 3P seller platforms with the objective of hands-on store maintenance, generating and escalating cases, and resolving issues
• Manage product creation for 3P seller platforms
• Run weekly sales reports as well as various reports upon request
Bring your VIBE:
• At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Interested in learning and growing within Operations
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication/negotiation skills
• Possess an inherent ability to work under pressure, problem-solve and multi-task.
• Possesses a positive ''can do'' attitude
• Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.