Royalty Audit Accountant
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/14/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Royalty Audit Accountant jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all Royalty Audit Accountant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Royalty Audit Accountant? Description
How we LEAD:
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Royalty Audit Accountant. In this role, you will be responsible for the accounting functions related to the Royalty Audit Department.
This position affords the right candidate exposure to many key players in the business space. The right candidate will have an opportunity to learn and grow in the business of music.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Maintain reserves/provisions for outstanding royalty audits.
• Reconcile detailed audit reserve/provision reports to general ledger accounts.
• Review audit reserves/provisions with Label Business Affairs and Finance Departments on a quarterly basis.
• Maintain supporting documentation to justify reserves/provisions held for individual royalty audits
• Ensure reserves/provisions held as well as supporting documentation are in compliance with current business policies.
• Respond to requests from UMG’s external financial auditors regarding audit reserves/provisions.
• Forecast cashflow for incoming and outgoing royalty audits.
• Provide Business Affairs and Finance Departments with quarterly status reports regarding outstanding royalty audits.
• Special projects and other financial analysis as needed.
Bring your VIBE:
• Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to present and communicate complex issues concisely
• Proficient in Excel.
• Knowledge of Access a plus.
• SAP or Big 4 assurance experience a plus.
• Four year college degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.