Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2021 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Royalty Assistant jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Royalty Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Job title: Royalty Assistant
Responsible to: Head of Royalties
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
The A Side: A Day in The Life
To prepare accurate royalty accounting for all parties contracted to the label, and to provide info to Management and the label.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
• Royalty accounting as directed by Head for the labels (including but not limited to Polydor & EMI)
• Quarterly processing as directed by Head for the labels
• Monthly fee income bookings as directed by the Head for the labels
• Quarterly TV break claiming and booking of overseas claims as directed by Head
• Year-end information provision and analysis as required by Management and/or label Finance as directed by Head
• Monthly processing of VAT invoices payable on the labels
• Full sales input for the labels
• Contract logging for the labels
• Investigation and resolution of ad hoc queries on the label as within job holder’s capabilities
• Other ad hoc tasks on the team as directed by Head within job holder’s capabilities
• Good levels of numeracy and accuracy in figure work.
• Ability to analyse and interpret legal documents.
• Can deliver under pressure, and can set / meet own goals.
• High level of competency on mainframe and Microsoft packages.
• Must be able to complete all tasks within agreed deadline and apply themselves to this end.
• Previous experience within a Royalties environment is desirable.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.