Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
As a royalty analyst you are responsible for processing and setting up artist product in accordance with artist contracts/briefs.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Analyze 3rd party contracts for royalty obligations
• Review and administer royalty statements
• Monthly review of detailed royalty revenue and expense reports
• Create and maintain detailed management reports (i.e. artist profiles)
• Assist with daily inquiries in a timely manner
• Assist with month-end tasks
• Perform other related duties and special projects as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to prioritize work
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel (experience with PivotTables and VLookups a plus)
• Knowledge of Microsoft OneNote a plus
• 0-3 years Royalty experience preferred
• Experience with recording contracts
• Four-year college degree in Music Industry, Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.