Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Royalty Analyst. In this role, you will be assisting the Domestic Artist and Copyright Royalty Groups with vendor maintenance, and royalty inquires. Candidate will be responsible creating and maintaining royalty vendors, as well as assist with incoming royalty inquiries. You will use several internal and external sites for various job functions.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Prepare, analyze and process Vendor Maintenance paperwork for Artist / Copyright Royalties
• Make changes to royalty system based on correspondence received from various sources
• Correspondence with various artists, royalty managers, and attorneys
• Process returned payments/checks
• Research and respond to internal and external inquires
• Research and confirm Tax ID information using IRS database
• Assist with royalty statement portal when required
• Special projects as needed
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• Prior royalty experience required
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• 4-year College degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize work
• Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, SAP, and TRACS databases
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Accurate typing skills - 45 – 55 words a minute
• Experience with Zendesk help desk software preferred
• Overtime as required.
What’s In It For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.