Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
IGA is looking for a Revenue Manager – Video Optimization.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Collaborate with Digital teams to plan and optimize schedules across multiple YouTube channels
• Work with Influencer team to monitor discussions and comments across channels, as well as ID and engage new fan bases and communities
• Guide overall optimization of channels, including creating and organizing video playlists, tagging and titling best practices, helping to add custom end cards, thumbnails, release mapping on YT/YTM and working with design teams to update channel design elements
• Join and guide regular editorial discussion of video strategy, recommendations, programming, and workflow
• Share weekly and monthly YouTube reports for key series and channels from Revenue
• Inform and advise on the overall company video strategy by analyzing industry-wide YouTube analytics as well as the overall video ecosystem to help drive more engaging and higher-performing content
• Research and identify tent pole subjects, along with content recommendations and insights, to help promote the channel
• Communicate YouTube strategy internally by collaborating with Digital/Creative departments on video strategy, creating and updating company YouTube best practices, and maintaining channel optimization checklists
• Conduct experiments to ID effective new strategies and tracking ongoing audience trends
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor’s degree
• YouTube channels experience, ideally building data-driven video strategies
• Strong working knowledge of YouTube optimization best practices and analytics
• Understanding of digital video and how audiences watch and engage with it across many platforms
• Proven track record of audience growth on other channels
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects and brands at once and collaborate effectively to bring ideas to life
• Obviously loves music videos
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.