Regional Insights Director, Brand Partnerships
Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you enjoy creating strategic insights for brand s - Does representing UMG as a brand in front of our clients excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of a n Insights Director – Brand Partnerships to be based in Singapore.
About the role :
• Responsible for developing strategic propositions for brands through access to our extensive data and insights around culture, music, and our artists fan bases .
• By applying an agency mentality, go beyond providing brands with access to our artists to create integrated platforms, unique campaigns (across experiential, content and influencer marketing) and managing brand marketing strategies around music .
• Insight /Strategic output
- Drive the insight output of the department to support both creative propositions and commercial proposals to brands
- Facilitation of Insight led workshop s with brands
- Transform label/artist opportunities with compelling insights into tangible brand opportunities
- Build UMG as thought leader of the evolving trends in Culture, Music and Brands
- Develop relationships with leading suppliers ( research and insights agencies etc . )
- Streamline UMG Insight efficiencies and up- skill local market teams
• Liaison with a variety of internal departments to understand artist marketing plans and construct opportunities for strategic business partnerships
• At least 8 years of related experience required , ideally in a n agency environment
• Experience with music/ media/ advertising/ entertainment industry would be highly advantageous
• Great connections/ network with key brands and agencies would be highly advantageous
• Regional exposure / experience would be highly advantageous
• Excellent presentation/ pitching skills internally as well as to clients
• Commercial savvy/ mindset
• Creative, lateral thinker
• Strong relationship building skills
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.