Quality Control Specialist
Universal Music GroupEncino, CA
Full Time Job
Quality Control Specialist (Spanish)
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all labels and artists we work with.
How we LEAD:
As the Quality Control Specialist, you will be responsible for reviewing all (Spanish) product metadata, approving, refining or rejecting based on the Ingrooves guidelines. This position will work together with the QC Manager and labels to help navigate complex requirements and ensure timely ingestion and delivery of incoming content.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Review all incoming (Spanish) product metadata and accept or reject based on established metadata and asset guidelines
• Help labels navigate complex metadata and asset requirements and maximize the quality and effectiveness of their product metadata
• When rejecting content, provide clear justification in writing based on metadata standards and policies
• Develop a deep understanding of the Ingrooves style guide and how it applies to (Spanish) metadata
• Research music services’ metadata standards and policies as they apply to Spanish content specifically
• Coordinate with QC manager at Ingrooves HQ to ensure (Spanish) QC standards and results are consistent across languages
• Identify scenarios that are unique to (Spanish) metadata that are not directly addressed by Ingrooves metadata style rules and validations. Report these scenarios to QC management for vetting and inclusion in official Ingrooves policy
• Report technical issues directly experienced or reported by clients in the course of the QC process
Bring your VIBE:
• Previous experience working with music metadata huge plus
• Substantial knowledge of music metadata, common practices and trends
• Superior attention to detail and an appreciation of the importance and impact quality metadata
• Strong follow-through abilities and a desire to see even minor issues through to resolution
• Ability to understand and draw clear conclusions from disparate sources of knowledge and bodies of rules
• Must be fluent in Spanish, bilingual English
• A passion for music!
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.