Project and Events Coordinator
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/16/2019 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Project and Events Coordinator jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Project and Events Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project and Events Coordinator? Description
Job title: Projects and Events Coordinator
Responsible to: Director of Property Services
Department: Property Services
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
The A Side: A Day in The Life
The Property Services department looks after all building and facilities services of 4 Pancras Square, the new home of Universal Music. The building is occupied primarily by Universal Music Group, Vivendi and StudioCanal and it’s our mission is to deliver a dynamic and innovative service that goes above and beyond to meet their needs.
We deliver a 5-star hotel service to staff and visitors alike, thinking in proactive and creative ways to drive value and service within a fun and creative environment.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, professional and who is interested in joining a dedicated and collaborative team. Integrity, service delivery and team work are what drives us. The team has responsibility for UK property services and is working to become a recognized brand that strives to create new standards for the company globally.
The core hours in this position are 9:30am-6pm. Some days, you will be asked to start as early as 07:00 and finish as late as 22:30 when required to cover projects and events related tasks. You will also be required to work some Saturdays and Sundays when required. When this happens, your work schedule will be adapted accordingly in order to have sufficient rest between two shifts.
4 Ps for 4PS:
People – Get to know our people. They’re the soul of the business
Professionalism – Know the business, act with integrity and be respectful to everyone
Presentation – Be the face of the business: friendly, helpful and welcoming
Passion – Bring enthusiasm, energy and, most of all, a sense of fun
The B Side: Skills & Experience Be Organised
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Ensure all meetings and events at 4PS are booked, planned and supported.
• Administer the room booking system, Sharing Cloud, for the building as the designated superuser.
• Administer the booking of The Collaboration Hub, the roof terrace, the reception and any other event spaces; ensuring that all landlord requirements are met.
• Administer and facilitate bookings for staff.
• Support the director of Property Services as required.
• Provide support with the administration of Health & Safety documentation alongside the H&S Manager.
• Carry out administrative works and work with the team to deliver the best service to our colleagues.
• Cover reception shifts when required.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required. assess
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Ensure staff are informed of, and adhere to, building and company policies for events, including any relevant alcohol and health and safety legislation.
• Liaise with cleaning, security or catering teams when required, keeping them informed of any events or large meetings.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Proven track record in a role of Project Coordinator or similar.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge in CAD software would be useful.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.