Program Manager, Process Innovation
Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Program Manager, Process Innovation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Program Manager, Process Innovation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Program Manager, Process Innovation?
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
For this role, we are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. One that will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promotes the company’s culture.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing a staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
• Creating and managing long-term goals
• Defining the program governance (controls)
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas of improvement
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services
• Managing teams with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality, and team member performance
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
• Provide tailored communication to multiple stakeholder groups covering a broad range of information, including:
• Roadmaps & platform direction
• Release notes on platform updates
• Project/sprint level status updates and risks
• Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measures
• Working on strategy and roadmap with Operating and Steering Committee
• Actively engage with program/project managers and scrum masters to understand overall progress, identify risks, and jointly work towards problem-solving as needed
• Participate in scoping, planning, and expectation setting efforts as part of project/delivery teams
Bring your VIBE:
• General project and program management related skills
• Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Proven experience managing a team
• Highly organized
• Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
• Ability to balance a wide range of near term, tactical priorities with longer-term, strategic needs
• Good documentation skills highly desirable, particularly the ability to convey information in visual form
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• 5 years’ experience in a program management role
• Experience providing services to internal clients in a large global media company
• Experience working in an agile methodology
• Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, commerce, or a related field.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.