Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
The Production Manager is responsible for the day-to-day physical production process for all catalog and new release products. The Production Manager is also responsible for daily inventory management and basic troubleshooting.
The Production Manager reports to the VP of Commercial Strategy & Catalog.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Manage ALL new release and catalog production for physical configurations
• Perform production-based customer service for Ingrooves labels and label managers
• Manage new release manufacturing planning, including verifying bill of materials, proofing artwork and obtaining audio assets
• Product scheduling – enforcing the deadlines of the Product Development Schedule and making sure all releases are scheduled accordingly
• Full inventory management, including inventory levels, product backorders, open orders and excess inventory levels
• Establish and maintain relationships with various physical production plants
• Maintain asset information for key online retail partners
• Provide rhythmic reporting to internal and external customers
• Process product requests from labels
• Work closely with UMG/UML’s supply chain, inventory management and commercial partnership departments to ensure Ingrooves products are properly aligned with Universal guidelines
• Fully manage the onboarding production and asset ingestion process for incoming labels
• Provide outstanding customer service to Ingrooves label partners
Bring your VIBE:
• At least 3 years of music business experience and supply chain knowledge
• Advanced skills required in Excel, Outlook, MS Office suite
• Highly analytical and detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
• Comfort working in spreadsheets and with large volumes of data
• Exceptional communication skills – concise, polished, able to deal with varying personalities and levels
• Highly-organized, meticulous about follow-up, deadline oriented, resourceful, innovative, problem fixer
• Accountable, responsive, inquisitive, thorough, patient
• Customer-service attitude, problem-solver mentality
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.