Production Manager - Vip / Supply
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength.
We are currently seeking a Production Manager: The Production Manager– Supply/VIP contributes to the production process by assisting with the placement, execution and follow-up of manufacturing orders and by ensuring the timely delivery of quality, profitable goods.
How you'll CREATE:
• Work alongside Creative as well as Brand Management to help bring new product ideas to life. Drive the sourcing of apparel, accessories, and paper goods across the VIP and Supply division of Bravado.
• Manage daily tracking of goods on order, in progress (WIP) and in-transit to ensure timely delivery;
• Follow-up with vendors, factories and Design/Merchandising as needed
• Work alongside Brand Managers/Product Managers for special projects and supply orders as requested by management. This includes placing and managing Samples and Production for Special Events, Pop Ups, Photoshoots, etc
• Review all samples prior to hand off to creative and/or the artist to ensure the quality and design integrity is intact.
• Build collaborative relationships with outside VIP companies to help manage the placement of VIP programs for artist tours
• Work proactively, anticipating any issues that may impact delivery and pricing
• Create and format daily reports for review with the Sr. Director of Product Development.
• Manage a Direct Report, a Production Coordinator, that will be responsible for Navision System updates, Purchase Orders and Invoices across all VIP/Supply orders that they manage. Oversea the Coordinators day to day workload and ensure projects are being brought to closure.
• Work very closely with the finance team in end of month billing of Supply and VIP programs to ensure timely payment of vendors as well as invoicing of outside companies.
• Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
Bring your VIBE:
• 3-5 years of experience in apparel production or product development
• Proficient in Navision (recommended but not required)
• Proficient in Excel, including running V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe products
• Operational and Supply knowledge
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, highly detail oriented and meticulous
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• College degree preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.