Production Manager, Tour Merchandise
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
The Production Manager, Tour Merchandise under the direction of the Head of Tour Production, works closely with clients, band management, brand managers, touring staff, and vendors to project and produce merchandise for sale at all live events.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Responsible for management planning, allocating and managing logistics of tour merchandise by artist & venue.
• Analyze sales performance by SKU
• Generate weekly sales reports to monitor and track SKU performance.
• Manage and monitor shipment logistics of finished goods to tour locations.
• Assist with the development of product lines with Product Development department, band management and Brand Managers.
• Project sales based on estimated attendances and contractual expectations.
• Maintain up to date Navision database for inventory control including purchase orders, transfers, and receiving’s.
• Work with Production Coordinators on issuing Purchase Orders.
• Work closely with artist/tour management to coordinate tour logistics, sales reports, etc.
• Supervise tour personnel.
• Create detailed item lists via Excel Stock Sheets.
• Review nightly show settlements and reorder inventory as necessary.
• Interface with artists and management at events to provide customer service and act as liaison between them, touring staff, and venues.
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• At least four (4) years’ experience working in Touring, Merchandising
• Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to work independently but also in a team environment setting
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suites
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Flexible and adaptable; priorities change frequently based on business demands
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.