Production / Inventory Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSydney, NS
Full Time Job
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a Production / Inventory Coordinator to work with our Production team in scheduling and delivery of new release product through the physical and digital supply chain. The opportunity is based at our office in the heart of Sydney !
Maintain all physical and digital products through local and global Universal Music Group Int'l scheduling systems for allocated labels to ensure accurate and complete delivery on time and in full.
• Timely and complete delivery of digital products ensuring the accuracy of product exclusivities/restrictions, pre-orders, bundles, date specifications etc.
• Manage physical product through the appropriate manufacturer(s), and because you are a genius, you will consider any contractual obligations, delivery, cost and turnaround times.
• Maintain the Universal Music Australia Release Schedule for allocated international and domestic labels.
• Champion departmental KPIs across catalogue accuracy, obsolescence, stock ordering and fulfilment.
• Assist the Inventory team on a variety of supply chain tasks and processes - no day is ever the same!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• You are a mastermind problem solver and a superb self-starter.
• You have an impeccable eye for detail. Some may say you have OCD tendencies...
• You thrive off pressure and deadlines.
• You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
• You're a Microsoft Office super user and also a nerd for learning new systems.
• You get along with all kinds of different people and suppliers.
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.