Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of new release production, including proof checking and trafficking the final delivery of all print production and audio mastering in a timely manner.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Support for planning, scheduling, and monitoring all aspects of production
• Maintaining clear communication between the Creative, Marketing, A&R, Manufacturing, and Production Departments as well as any additional outside design, pre-press, and print vendors to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
• Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
• Intensive data input and management of scheduling systems.
• Learn and master various UMG specific proprietary software programs.
• Other duties as assigned by company management.
Bring your VIBE:
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Must be a critical, agile, and creative thinker.
• Computer experience: Internet research, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Must be self-directed and well organized.
• Relevant internship or equivalent prior coordinator experience.
• Prior experience in the music business, print, or audio production a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree (or Associate’s degree) or equivalent work experience in a related field.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer