Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
This position is responsible for coordinating different aspects of catalog digital production in a timely manner.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring all aspects of production for UMG catalog digital releases.
• Maintain constant communication between internal departments to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
• Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
• Ensure department standards are maintained in terms of quality and quantity.
• Data input and management of database and scheduling systems. These systems include R2, DiGS, and RWS.
• Other duties as assigned by company management.
Bring your VIBE:
• Must be timely in getting work accomplished.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Must be a creative thinker.
• Computer experience: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Must be willing to work extended hours.
• Must be self-directed and well organized.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer