Production and Design Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/21/2022 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Production and Design Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Production and Design Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Group is seeking a Production & Design Coordinator in Global Marketing Innovation who will support the Director, Digital Marketing Innovation in development and execution of all related activities. We are looking for a talented self-motivated individual with a flair for digital innovation and tech. You will be joining a team of global digital marketing professionals who are passionate about delivering out of the box initiatives. The Production & Design Coordinator primary responsibility will be to support the marketing team to create and produce innovative marketing experiences using digital tools that can be used across our client’s organization, as well as global digital marketing artists campaigns.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Assist in creating and producing digital assets for artist campaigns from concept to execution.
• Support the Global Innovation Team and internal labels; manage expectations and timelines for deliverables.
• Interact with sub-labels and label marketing managers to collaborate on design requirements related to artist campaigns.
• Responsible for contributing innovative marketing concepts; suggest improvements in new media & digital marketing where appropriate
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Multimedia Technology or related field
• Minimum 1 year of experience in similar role
• Thorough understanding of digital landscape (social media, digital marketing platforms, TikTok, influencers etc.)
• Forward-thinker, self-motivated individual comfortable working in start-up environment
• Graphic design skills on Adobe Photoshop. Video editing skills on Adobe Premier Pro or similar software a plus
• Experience working with AR Platforms such as Snapchat Lens Studio or Spark AR for Instagram AR Effects.
• Good working knowledge of design, a sense and experience of contemporary styles and trends
• Experience with 3D Design software, a plus
• Expertise in using Microsoft Office applications
• Manage multiple and concurrent tasks/projects; multitask and prioritize to adhere to tight deadlines, experience in coordinating with various different teams
• Enthusiastic & positive approach to working with ambiguity; can work well independently and collaboratively with a team
• Passionate about music, digital world, tech and innovation!
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.