Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Product Manager
Responsible to: VP A&R/Brand Management
Location of work: King’s Cross, London
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Part of the Universal Music Group International Bravado is a fast-growing Music Merchandise company. They acquire and actively promote merchandise rights for UK and International music acts, celebrities and entertainment properties.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
• Assistant support to the VP A&R/Brand Management.
• Support to UK Brand Managers.
• Overseeing the supply deal process once new contacts are introduced to the UK or US supply manager.
• Maintaining Brand Management team’s diary with meetings, gigs & events.
• Approvals admin including OPM updates and maintenance.
• Dealing with logistics and shipments for artists and merch.
• Support with putting together internal & management presentations.
• Creating overview documents to share with management/Artists.
• Supporting the International teams on the UK Artists (both North America & Rest of the World.)
• Sample processing (sending out, photographing.)
• Managing/updating the licensing and other tracker updates.
• Tracking retail requests once they come off concepts tracker.
• General maintenance of artwork files, acquiring artwork files, internal admin associated with artwork.
• Editing video creative for presentations.
• Managing and producing Photoshoots for artists and merch.
• Researching and presenting potential new Artists.
• Researching & writing bio pages & newsletters on artists.
• Assisting with the creation of brand strategies and style guides.
• Creating briefs for designers.
• Assisting with the creation of pop-up stores.
• Managing small number of Bravado Artists.
Personal Specification Essential
• Experience of the music industry and how it works.
• Knowledge of, and interest in, music merchandise and Fashion/The High Street.
• Literate in Microsoft Office programmes.
• Digital / Social media experience.
• Enthusiasm, knowledge and passion for all genres of music, past and present.
• Strong appetite to learn, develop and excel within Brand Management.
• Able to form trusting, close and productive relationships with our clients and internal teams. Able to consistently exhibit the upmost respect for our clients while facilitating and achieving the needs of the company.
• Good team player with excellent communication skills.
• A pro-active, diligent, passionate and responsible individual.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email