Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 57 offices in 47 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast and corporate clients.
Universal Production Music is seeking an audio engineer and producer to join our team and provide mastering and editing expertise. This individual will also act as an Associate Producer on new album projects.
How you'll CREATE:
• Critical listening and Quality Control
• Assembly of final master files
• Metadata tagging for search engine
• Upload audio data as needed for each new release
• Archiving, restoring archives, QC of stems.
• Create briefs and produce selected projects as directed by Executive Producer
• Manage recording budgets for specific assigned projects
• Communication and direction of 3rd party composers/producers as required
• Data entry DAMS and other company systems
• Backup Music Director as needed.
• Any other duties delegated by SVP / Exec Producer
Bring your VIBE:
• Prior experience with mastering
• Position proficiency in Digital Audio Workstations (ProTools, Cubase, Nuendo or similar professional audio workstations)
• Microsoft Office
• Various company online apps including DAMs, CRM (as needed for client services) Pibox project manager, and others.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.