Producer, Ecommerce Creative
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 7/5/2022 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Producer, Ecommerce Creative jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Producer, Ecommerce Creative postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
Merchandise and commerce is becoming part of the fabric of music culture. For artists, it’s a way to develop and further articulate their brand. For fans, it’s another pathway to connecting with an artist and the culture they represent.
UMG is looking for a passionate and experienced Producer to help lead in the development of best in class photo/video shoots for social, web and other forums to support client objectives. The person in this role will oversee the production of all photo/video shoots from development to execution. Collaboration across departments to guide logistics and conceive unique solutions that drive successful results for our clients and campaigns is expected. The ability to build and maintain strong industry relationships is also within the purview of this role.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Create and manage production schedules/timelines, budgets and vendor estimates for all product and lifestyle shoots.
• Assist in the sourcing and purchasing of props and shoot equipment.
• Oversee casting and location scouting for all shoots.
• Travel when needed for scouting/shooting needs as well as managing travel booking for other team members.
• Maintain strong relationships with industry vendors including studios, talent agencies, stylists, freelancer photographers/videographers, etc.
• Arrange and oversee all outside vendor onboarding, payment processes and financial reconciliation.
• Manage licensing usage and model agreements to determine any needed extensions or renegotiations.
• Manage of COVID-19 health and safety regulations surrounding all shoots.
• Assist in physical photoshoot setup and breakdown and support shoot workflow.
• Assist in the maintenance and care for all photo department equipment and studio space.
Bring your VIBE:
• 4-6 years experience in a creative production setting
• Degree in photography, communications or related field
• Ability to work well with different personalities and stakeholders to produce positive results for clients
• Capable of managing multiple projects concurrently with short & long term timelines
• Proven creative mind with strong visual communication skills
• Team player with a positive workplace attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to set priorities
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
• Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated, and boosted, against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.