Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
Full Time Job
The Post Production Specialist will help assist the A&R department, A&R Post-production, and Administration teams in day-to-day operational tasks associated with our CCMG artist and writer projects.
How you'll CREATE:
• Oversee, organize, and verify timely delivery of all inbound audio assets from mix and mastering engineers
• Create and QC final master files in all relevant formats for DSPs and physical release
• Coordinate delivery of audio assets to internal and external personnel and partners
• Work to ensure audio assets are archived and preserved and accessible via UMG Global Standards
• Help A&R with scheduling Atmos mixing and mastering studios on various projects
• Coordinate scheduling and booking of the recording and writing studios at CCMG for our artists and writers
• Work with A&R post production team to ensure studios are operating at proper capacity
• Assist Studio Management and A&R with setting up and mixing showcases, events and meetings when needed
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Ability to balance and prioritize daily responsibilities and projects work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong knowledge of music and audio production workflows
• Ability to explain technical issues in easily understandable terms
• Agile and flexible with ability to easily adapt to change
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and to work independently
• Knowledge of the Christian music industry is a plus
• Relevant College degree or equivalent job-related experience
• Strong experience with various digital audio formats and a thorough understanding of audio production workflows
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.