Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Platform Administrator jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Platform Administrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Platform Administrator?
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is seeking an Platform Administrator, eCommerce to work across our clients’ stores to ensure best-in-class eCommerce services are executed for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will have opportunities to submit ideas and processes for the company to utilize in the future.
The Platform Administrator, eCommerce will be responsible for administration, implementation, and support of platform technologies with a critical focus on Shopify.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Monitor and control access of team members to various platforms
• Work with store management team to build stores
• Implement new features/offerings across 700 Shopify instances
• Assist with projects on ad hoc basis
• Build and maintain strong, healthy internal and external relationships
• Available during off-hours as needed
• Work closely with Platform Manager to ensure security across platforms
• Sweep stores on quarterly basis to ensure accurate user access and app installation
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a Related Field
• A self-starter who is keen to identify opportunities for operational improvement and process documentation
• Ability to create and implement a sustainable project management process and communicate effectively to engaged parties
• Experience with workflow software (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Monday, etc)
• Knowledge of Shopify
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adjust as needed
• Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and successfully juggle multiple projects and tasks with tight deadlines
• Proactive and extremely collaborative with other team members; knows how to leverage the knowledge of those around them to effectively manage the end to end process
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.