Personal Assistant To 3 Senior Executives
Universal Music GroupWoolloomooloo, NS
Full Time Job
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO 3 SENIOR EXECUTIVES
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant to support three of our Senior Executives. This is a fast-paced and varied role, where you will provide high level professional and personal assistance alongside office administration. We are looking for someone who is self-driven with strong initiative, highly organised.
To provide comprehensive PA Business and Personal support to the Senior Vice President, HR, Senior Vice President Commercial & Chief Financial Officer and to maintain utmost confidentiality at all times.
• Provide confidential, high level diary management to three senior executives; scheduling internal and external meetings, phone and skype calls. Organise meeting rooms and arrange catering as required.
• Manage and connect local and international, incoming and outgoing conference calls according to time zones.
• Prepare and provide agendas and associated documentation for meetings.
• Support HR administrative tasks including employee onboarding.
• Prepare expense claims and reconciliations.
• Ad-hoc tasks and various projects across HR.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Advanced skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to show initiative; highly organised and deadline-driven.
• Strong reporting and presentation skills.
• Confidentiality and political sensitivity.
• Interpersonal skills including ability to build relationships with external stakeholders.
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.