Office Administrator & Receptionist
Universal Music GroupJakarta, JK
Full Time Job
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world
We are in search of an Office Administrator & Receptionist to be based in Jakarta.
The Office Administrator & Receptionist is responsible to manage front desk activities, administration of GA and Board of Directors.
About this role:
• Performing day-to-day Receptionist/ Front office roles of handling guests, incoming and outgoing phone calls & mails
• Managing general affairs including organizing office amenities, logistics, driver schedule, GA vendors, employee database, employee attendance, annual leave, and travelling accommodation (including basic bookkeeping and issue Purchase Order, organizing and filing documents)
• Managing gifts for special occasions (birthdays, religious festivals, weddings, grievance, new-born, etc.)
• Functioning as Personal Assistant of Board of Directors, and submit documents related to reimbursements for entertainment expense/ medical expenses to Finance Department.
• Able to operate Microsoft Office and expense systems
• Multitasking ability and a strong sense of initiative
• Good work ethics & behavior (friendly, polite, punctual, helpful, willing to learn)
• Good command of English language (both written and spoken)
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.